Lindsey Vonn works out with a basic principle – “I do everything I can to get in shape,” she says. The Lindsey Vonn workout and training begin before breakfast and end around 5PM. She says she does “a thousand different exercises.”
Lindsey Vonn Workout for Lower Body
1. Planks – for abs
– Kneel on the ground with your toes tucked under and elbows on the center of a Swiss ball.
– Lift your knees off ground and straighten your legs to form a straight line with your body.
– Try to hold for 45 to 60 seconds or as long as possible.
2. Twist Tuck – 1 set of 6 to 12 reps
Push up position on ground with shins resting on a Swiss ball
Keep upper body still and bend knees to the chest and toward the left.
Return to start position and repeat, alternating knee tucks left then right.
3. Hamstring Curl – 3 sets of 12 to 15 reps
Face up with arms at your sides, bend your knees with your calves resting on Swiss ball. Flex your feet backward.
Lift your hips off the ground and simultaneously bend your knees and bring the Swiss ball toward you.
Make sure you keep your hips up throughout the exercise then extend your legs to roll the Swill ball back to starting position to repeat.
4. Quadruped Pulse – 3 sets of 15 to 20 pulses
Lie facedown with your stomach on the Swiss ball, keep your toes on the ground and place your hands on the ball.
Stretch your right arm forward and lift your left leg behind you, making sure they are both parallel to the ground.
Next slightly lift and lower your arm and leg 15 to 20 times or pulses. Then switch arm and leg and repeat. Alternate sides for each set and complete 3 total.
5. Single-Leg Ball Squat – 3 sets per leg, 15 reps per set
Stand with right knee bent and shin resting on Swiss ball about 2 feet behind you. Overlap hands and extend your arms parallel to the ground. Now bend bend your let knee in front of you 90 degrees to squat with knees behind your toes. Return to start position.
Sylvester Stallone Diet – Here’s how Stallone does it.
Bodybuilding Workouts – Check out other bodybuilding workouts that can be modified to fit you.
Find an exercise programs for men over 50.